Addressing Water Damage in Des Plaines
Water damage stems from a few unanticipated areas. Typical offenders can be found in drywall and appliances. Paul Davis knows how to take care of water damage of all kinds. From fully flooded properties to water stains, our technicians are trained to extract damage to ensure it does not spread and continue mold growth.
Water Damage from Appliances and Weather
There are a few ways your commercial property can be exposed to water damage. Damaged appliances like dishwashers have all been known to overflow. More artificial reasons for water damage include septic or sewer tank leaks, as well as overflowing toilets. Issues like these can start out small. However, the water damage could spread throughout your office and generate worsened damage from mildew patches.
Flooding found in business structures can also flow from closeby overflow of from rivers or lakes. Intense rainfall or storms in Des Plaines can cause flooding for residential or business property owners. Similar to indoor leaks, water damage that comes from natural causes may bring about fungal situations if neglected.
What We Can Do
Whether your Des Plaines business has sustained severe damage or only has a few leaks to take care of, Paul Davis offers restoration and repair services to solve the issue. Our specialists will air out linens as well as structural areas like walls. Contact us to see how we can help for your business today!
Our Flood Mitigation Services Include:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying wet areas such as carpet
- Cleaning and restoring of items such as books
- Remediating mold or mildew damage
- Locating and containing the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Helping with insurance providers
We Have the Experience You Need
- We respond and act on time Depending on the amount of damage, Paul Davis experts may be able to remedy water damage in your business in up to three days.
- We’re knowledgeable – After half a century of service and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis can handle your water damage emergency.
- We assist with your claims – Teaming up with insurance groups when recovering from water damage is stressful. We will help with your insurance group to file claims fast.
Don’t let water damage get the upper hand. Call your Des Plaines Paul Davis franchise today!